When you think of putting on a new roof on your home, your mind may develop a picture of a man climbing a ladder. He carries a hammer in one hand and a toolbelt full of nails and other necessities. He hauls the shingles up bundle by bundle, tears off your roof piece by piece, and prepares to put that hammer to work.
Thankfully, we’ve advanced just a little bit from these times, and now have several roofing systems available for you to choose. When you’re looking for a roof, don’t you think you would be interested in…
- Shingles that carry lifetime warranties – so that you never have to worry about your roof as long as you live in your home.
- The latest underlayment technologies to prevent leaking, damage from ice damns, and other roofing issues.
- Proper ventilation, helping to keep your roof cooled in the summer, when the heat does its best to ruin your investment.
- Friendly, experienced, and certified roofers, who do the job and do it right.
- An incredible clean up, so you don’t have to worry about your children, neices, nephews, cousins, dogs, or even your own feet being poked by an old nail or staple?
If you aren’t sure where to go from here, try some of these options:
- Check out some of the shingle colors available to you.
- Take a look at some of our previous work galleries, or our “Before & After” page.
- Research shingle manufacturers, such as GAF, CertainTeed, or Tamko to find the one best suited to your needs.
If you have some free time on your hands, take a look at some of our testimonials to see what our friends – clients – have to say about us!
*Interested in finding out what roofing options are available to you? Call us today at (586) 792 – 5926*
You Might Also Be Interested In:
GAF Timberline HD Shingle Colors
CertainTeed Landmark Designer Shingle Colors
How Do I Choose The Best Color For My Roof